lundi 13 septembre 2010

Nouveau Post


1. Hey my name is Kurt Griese and I’m from New Hampton, NY. I’m an International Business major here at Champlain and will be completing my degree in December.
2. My favorite media experience this summer was going to a free concert on Governor’s Island put on by Converse. The artist was a band called Portugal. The Man. The atmosphere was great because you could see all the lights of NYC’s financial district as the sun was going down. Plus the music was really good. It gave my limbic a good work out.
3. What I enjoy about the media are how easy they are to tap into. What I dislike are things like top 10 lists or 20 or 100. I feel ranking things just takes out anything special about the rest.
4. I had the opportunity to intern at a Hispanic advertising agency over the summer called The Vox Collective in NYC and my time there was well spent. I’d like to return and perhaps pursue a career as an accounts manager. I would also like to continue my education as well at some point and extend myself into some aspect of international law. We’ll see where life takes me…


My work Blog:
The Internet Cosmopolitan by Kurt Griese

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire